Saturday, June 19, 2010

Recharging with my Team..

Took 18 members of my staff to Malacca for a weekend retreat..a much-needed break from the daily grind of our preschools .. to recharge our bodies and minds.
And Malacca was indeed a natural well-spring for this re-charging, with streets filled with history and food.
Looking at the team brings a surge of warmth within me, realising that I am now impacting the lives of over 20 adults in my immediate circle of influence, and they, in turn, touching the young lives of over 150 children..
That's a nice feeling to have..
(thank you, ladies, for taking this journey with me in touching the lives of our young ones in our own special ways..)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi read your story n was v impressed by yr determination n courage. Me too just being dx n would love to keep intouch with you. I too work as a secretary.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am impessed by your blog and your encouragement. Would love to keep in tuch with you, Nellie as I to am gg for my chemo soon with same dx as you but I considered myself lucky to detect it in early stage. Is it possible for me to have your email as I hope to share and get some advices from you.

Regards

gleefully ntangle said...

yes, you can reach me at "nel2glee@gmail.com"..nellie