Friday, September 20, 2013

1001 Places/Expereinces to See or Savour #100 - Palace Square, St Petersburg

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour After Remission #100

-  Palace Square, St Petersburg, Russia

(I am here at last..in St Petersburg, Russia! Wait, did I just say 'Russia'? I had never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would be in Russia. And St Petersburg..what a beautiful first city to visit. Regarded as the Venice of the North, this city is brimming with history. And who can resist spending some roubles for my first Russian doll..all 10 pieces of them. If only Life gives us all 10 different versions, as we pass from one life to another..hmmm, maybe I am already in version 2, post-cancer)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking
for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you put to create this sort of magnificent informative website.



Feel free to surf to my web site - Sneakers in risieger Auswahl ()