Tuesday, August 12, 2014

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour #176 - World Cup 2014 fever

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour After Remission #176

- World Cup 2014 fever, Singapore
 

(This World Cup in Brazil is like no other. Firstly, I was there at the Maracana Stadium, just 3 months ago..well more accurately, looking at it from the top of Christ the Redeemer statue. Secondly, Brazil got a big fat wallop from Germany..poor Neymar. Thirdly, it became the first time that I put a small bet on the game..and my 2 predictions came up triumphant..haha, talk about beginners' luck) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you. Please email me when you have a chance, thanks so much! lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

gleefully ntangle said...

Hi Lindsey, you can reach me at beatbigc@gmail.com. Thanks.