Tuesday, August 01, 2017

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour #463 - Palia Kameni hot springs, Red Beach swim, Santorini

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour After Remission #463

- Palia Kameni hot springs and Red Beach swim, Santorini
 

(The hot springs at Palia Kameni became my first encounter with swimming for quite a long time. But the water here was too inviting, especially when we were told the hot springs here come out from active volcano vents with sulphur that brings health benefits. I was however in..and out too quickly to get much of that health benefit. Our next swimming spot at the Red Beach became one I will remember for a long, long time. I walked straight into a flight of steps that led to the yacht's toilet..and came out with a big bruised elbow and sore ribs. But thank goodness, all else was intact. Another reason why Greece will forever be in my mind..see vdo below)
 



 
 
 

No comments: