Wednesday, February 18, 2015

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour #207 - CUT Restaurant by Wolfgang Puck, MBS, Singapore

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour After Remission #207

- CUT Restaurant by Wolfgang Puck, MBS, Singapore



(We had some impressive steaks before, for example from Morton's, but what we had at CUT by Wolfgang Puck at MBS was special. Our entrĂ©e was an asparagus bacon dish which was delicious. But when our fillet mignon and tenderloin were served with a side each of brussel sprouts and wild mushrooms, they took the top spot on our steaks chart. The $380 bill at the end for 2 was worth every dollar, especially if it's an anniversary dinner. No wonder we couldn't get a reservation on the day itself but managed only a bar-side table - still, it was cozy enough, made even better by the steaks) 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nellie for your blog! I'm a patient with PCC, recently diagnosed with cancer after giving birth. I chanced upon your blog when reading stories of hope from PCC website. Thanks for inspiring other patients to continue in their journey of recovery. I was really frightened when I was first diagnosed, thought I was going to die. Now i'm undergoing chemo but honestly am still frightened over possibility of relapse in future. I hope I can battle on with your positive spirit. God bless!

gleefully ntangle said...

"Anonymous"..Feel free to contact me at beatbigc@gmail.com if there are areas that you wish to discuss or you think I can help with. Yes, a positive spirit is a key ingredient in beating the BigC. Keep it up!